Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Do you think I can do it?

Last post 04-18-2007, 11:34 PM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-16-2007, 3:43 PM 4189

Do you think I can do it?

Right now I'm 13 and still not in flightschool, but I'm saving up my money for that. I have all As and Bs and only 3 Cs. I 'm trying to get into the AFA in a few years.I know that for them to pick you you have to also do extra activites after school. I'm working on that, I might join football next year. But, I want help getting more money for flightschool. I wish I could go right now if my family had enough money to do so. I've been kinda teaching myself everything I need to know before flightschool. All I can do right now is dream about flying and becoming a fighter pilot. I've been going to every airplane-related event I can think of to still feel the joy that airplanes can give you.Big Smile but still I wish I was up there right now...

but all I can think about is my family's deptCrying and my money to get started in a flightschool education. Things have only gotten worse my father is now out of work and I'll have to wait for a long timeTime before he gets back into work.

But still I hold on to my dream of the skys and my dream of being a fighterpilotCool thanks for listeningSmile please reply

•  04-18-2007, 11:34 PM 4216 in reply to 4189

Re: Do you think I can do it?

You still have a lot of time.  Do well in school, get involved in activities, and take leadership possitions.  If you cannot afford getting a private pilots license, that is not a horrible thing for becomming a military pilot.  Granted, it wouldn't hurt to have one. 
View as RSS news feed in XML